Entry Level Project Engineer
Entry Level Project Engineer with 0 to 2 years of experience. We’re looking for someone at the beginning of their career who has a desire to learn, a professional demeanor, and a strong technical education.
Develop and implement creative structural solutions from concept to completion through a collaboration with the Forefront Structural Engineers (FSE) team and Clients while working under the direct supervision of a senior structural engineer and/or manager.
Work on both major projects as well as moderate or smaller scope projects. Work independently as well as collaboratively with other team members under the direction of a senior structural engineer/manager.
Perform structural analysis and design tasks with structural steel and concrete. Illustrate a desire to grow professionally and grow quickly with analysis and design techniques necessary for both new construction and adaptive re-use projects alike.
Entry Level Project Engineer:
- Manage +/-3 projects simultaneously with general guidance but autonomy.
- Manage personal and team time effectively with a balance between project deadlines and life-work balance.
- Enthusiasm, passion, and desire to continue learning new ideas and concepts.
- Interpret, organize, execute, and coordinate project decisions with a pro-active approach.
- Familiarity with ETABS, SAFE (or ADAPT), SAP, RAM, Enercalc
- Understanding of concrete and structural steel design concepts.
Salary: To be discussed
Health Care: FSE will pay 100% of the monthly premium cost on behalf of its employees and the majority of the spouse/family.
PTO: FSE recognizes total years of experience (regardless of location prior employment location)
FSE offers a 401k retirement plan to fulltime employees. The 401k plan allows you to set aside a portion of your pay, pre-tax, into a retirement account. FSE will match contributions on the first 4% of your wages. Employees are eligible for enrollment after 2 months employment. Vesting is 100%.
Financial BONUS: FSE reviews each team member at the end of the calendar year. Pending firm profitability, each employee is provided with a financial bonus which considers: project responsibility, project profitability, project time, and other non-financial considerations of the work completed.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com